Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Led Zepplin

Votes: 68 55.3%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2 to go through to the Round of 16, you decide.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ah I have got the hang of this now, you are excluding every country except the UK and USA.

Why didn't FIFA pursue this option, we might have stood a chance.......

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ah I have got the hang of this now, you are excluding every country except the UK and USA.

Why didn't FIFA pursue this option, we might have stood a chance.......

Just 32 of the best bands in the World irrespective of nation I will not discriminate.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Is this the same game they're playing on Absolute radio?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
REM: were brilliant for a little while, cack for a long while. Dire Straits: music for Patrick Bateman. Bon Jovi: if I was being kind, I'd describe them as an "entry level" metal band for pre-teens. Led Zep: bit overblown for me, although they are clearly worshipped by many. For Murmur and Chronic Town, REM get my vote.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Zep to DESTROY the group.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
REM - ploughing a populist groove, happy to perpetuate easy crowd chants, but lack strength in depth. Prone to timewasting ("that's me in the corner ...")
Bon Jovi - introduced many players to spandex, but clearly hampered at set pieces by worries about heading RUINING their hair. Living on a prayer, but no chance.
Dire Straits - world beaters back in the 80s thanks to one virtuoso performer, but have had their day. Finances subject to private investigations, after fans claimed ticket prices delivered money for nothing
Led Zeppelin - clear favourites managing to combine being rock solid at the back with two world class performers up front. Will take some beating.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Led Zep

only the Stranglers & Jimi Hendrix would get my vote ahead of LZ

easy winners at the mo

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I still take Rock and Roll to mean Buddy Holly, Elvis, Richie Vallens, etc. Most of the bands you post are either rock or pop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here