Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anyone else see...

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
The big busted blonde woman stark naked riding a unicycle on the middle tier of the esplanade opposite the Big beach screen the other morning at 8.15?

There was some killjoy trying to get her to cover up with a bit of red tarp too?

I couldn't get photos sorry but thats the second nude woman event I've seen down there in recent years and why Brighton is so spectacular for these things.

Last time as I was strolling along a car pulled up and a nice young lady in a fur coat got out and taking the coat off revealed all her assets in front of the pier whilst a photographer snapped a few shots.

It quite brightens up an average working day when these things happen.:clap::clap:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
When I lived in London years ago there was a woman standing stark naked at a busy bus stop at midday on a Saturday and casual as anything. Either mental health issues or just an exhibitionist.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The big busted blonde woman stark naked riding a unicycle on the middle tier of the esplanade opposite the Big beach screen the other morning at 8.15?

There was some killjoy trying to get her to cover up with a bit of red tarp too?

I couldn't get photos sorry but thats the second nude woman event I've seen down there in recent years and why Brighton is so spectacular for these things.

Last time as I was strolling along a car pulled up and a nice young lady in a fur coat got out and taking the coat off revealed all her assets in front of the pier whilst a photographer snapped a few shots.

It quite brightens up an average working day when these things happen.:clap::clap:

The fur coat one sounds like a photo shoot
for Razzle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here