Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons to be cheerful......

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
1. The England womens team needs just a point to secure their place in the promised land of the 2015 World Cup.

2. Wimbledon starts on Monday when everyone forgets about football and goes tennis crazy for a fortnight, let 'Murray-Mania' commence.

Over to you........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
4. We are not out yet. And have still lasted longer than Spain and Australia
5. First pre season friendly in 15 days

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
1. The England womens team needs just a point to secure their place in the promised land of the 2015 World Cup.

2. Wimbledon starts on Monday when everyone forgets about football and goes tennis crazy for a fortnight, let 'Murray-Mania' commence.

Over to you........

I hate Wimbledon.........

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hate Wimbledon.........

You're in the wrong country then for the next fortnight.

6. The Daily Express is predicting the thermometer will SOAR in the next two months, and Britain will bask in unprecedented sunshine between the odd tornado and flood.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In this latest defeat I had the opportunity to see Joe Harts starfish impression again as the ball whizzed past him, it amuses me :wink:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
8 - Now that England are (probably) going out of the World Cup, there'll be no delay on release of the new kit, and people can wear it on holiday.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
England U20 have this morning won the Junior Rugby World Cup for the second consecutive time:

BqkB_YVIEAApoyb.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Chrissie Hynde with John McEnroe on Six music.
Chris Wolstenholme finally getting a successful hair transplant that makes him look very sexy.
St Austell Tribute pale ale.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
10. Dave the landlord at the Ship Inn ordered a load of extra Carling and Carlsberg for the World Cup, now that we're almost certainly going home he'll be reducing the prices by 15% to get rid of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here