Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Official Match Thread for......

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
.....Greece v Japan

And I can see why!

Greece have to be one of the most negative teams, alongside Switzerland perhaps, to ever grace International football. The sooner they go home the better.

And no, I wouldn't take that kind of football in exchange for a Euros victory either, before anyone asks.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
On a par with Nigeria v Iran.

What a shite night it's been, Ivory Coast v Colombia aside.

Nearly killed all my vcash as well just for good measure :(

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Japan were very, very poor.

Woeful tonight, but at least they have been known to play decent football in the past.............Greece on the other hand :nono:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Uruguay pissed on my chips tonight. I picked them up and Greece have just pissed on them again.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Japan's midfield are excellent, it's just that they have no decent strikers. 78% possession, 18 shots on goal but only 4 on target would testify to this.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
And you know what's going to happen--in the last round of games Columbia is going to beat Japan, and Greece will keep defending for 88 minutes, and in the 89th minute they will score a lucky rebound which will give them a 1-0 victory and they will qualify to the next round.

That's why everybody hates Greek football since 2004 (that, and the fact that somehow they keep getting piss easy groups in the qualifiers; so easy, in fact, that it defies the rules of probability).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here