Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] John Terry

Should Big JT have been in Brazil?

• Total voters

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would England have done better with the legend that is Big JT wearing the captain's armband and running the show at the back ???

JohnTerry.jpg

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Yes easily our best centre back.

Maybe his influence is just too negative now though. Still results wise we could hardly be in a worse position if he had played.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Yes. But there is doubt in the back of my mind thay he had a large double on Italy and Uruguay to ease the pain of not being there.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Couldn't care less about one tournament, Terry , and his ilk, are part of the cause of our lack of talent and hunger over a long period. Fxxk ' em and move on.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Terry really is detestable, but when you look at the defensive statistics in the Premiership, based on footballing skill alone the answer is a resounding yes.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Of course .... I mean he is an utter utter count but easily the best English centre half.

I mean for Christ sake Smalling and Jones are in the squad !

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Would rather lose to Scotland at Wembley in the World Cup Final than see that **** in an England shirt.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I would go further & say that with Terry & Ashley Cole we wouldn't have lost against Italy & would proably have won against Uruguay.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes. Terry was the reason we got out of the group in the Euros and managed to hold Italy for 120 minutes despite being outplayed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here