Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World 'Arry Redknapp have done BETTER ?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Could still do a job but last time was his time, I think we need a younger more dynamic manager someone who can grow into the job and bring the next generation of players up with him. I think the powers that be are already trying to organise/implement better training regimes for our youngest players right through the age levels and this forward thinking can only help the game in this country improve our home grown talent, but it will take a long time for this cream to rise to the top mores the pity.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Need a British manager, who likes to play 4-4-2 with a big lad upfront we can hump the ball to, no foreign managers have ever done well in this league

Sorry, wrong thread

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ernest, you really do excel yourself, but surely that should have been:
WORLD 'Arry Redknapp have done BETTER?

Why limit yourself to an audience like NSC, when the WORLD is your OYSTER?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
By England standards this is one of the poorest sides of the last 30 years. Any top manager would struggle with this squad. Usually we have at least two or three world class players but right now I don't think we have any.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
By England standards this is one of the poorest sides of the last 30 years. Any top manager would struggle with this squad. Usually we have at least two or three world class players but right now I don't think we have any.

Its a dilemma whoever the manager is. We have to persevere with the youngsters and hope that 2 or 3 can gradually step towards world class. Enroute they need to gain experience in the Champions League and in the Euros. None of Sturridge, Stirling, Lallana or Barkley have any experience at that level. OK we have Chamberlain, Walcott and maybe Townsend to return. Can Wilshere stay fit?

The worrying thing is a shortage of quality young defenders. Maybe Luke Shaw will step up but that's a big ask at this stage.

It also concerns me that Joe Hart gets beaten so often - and without getting a hand on shots either.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lampard will probably retire, we've lost Ashley Cole and Terry, also Rio, so big personalities. We need some leaders to come through. It will be interesting to see what happens with Phil Jones under Van Gaal at Man. Utd.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Haha, Ernest just when I thought you had lost it you come up with this cracker.
Everyday I thankful Redknapp got no where near the top job, leave him to scrap out of the championship with his ridiculously expensive squad.

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
You got to think that Arry would have got England out of the group , maybe he should get his chance now ?

I used to enjoy your comedy posts. It's only recently that I've realised the joke has actually been on me- the joke has all been a facade, behind the 'comedy' is your actual opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here