Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gutted

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
So so GUTTED :(

why do we get ourselves so excited and then get let down so quickly..., we all know England are **** but why do we think they're good, they're S***, well defensively anyway
That goal was stupid FFS!!! WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:nono::nono::nono::nono::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

over paid bunch of premier league F**kwits, the lot of them...

FFS!!!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Set's us up to let us down.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
a defence of Baines Jagielka Cahill and Johnson was the Golden Generation??? Who said that then?

They are an average team.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Calm down dear, if a small thermonuclear device goes off under the Italy v Uruguay match we will go through.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
the only way england can go through is if italy beat costa rica 3-0, beat Uruguay by at least 1 goal and england somehow beat costa rica...

BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Saurez said in the press he woukd knock his mate Gerrard and England out and proved it unless Italy win both ov their remaing games by a couple of goals. If that happens a 2- 0 win would do for us to qualify.

Last edited:

bhafc1972

Banned
Jun 2, 2014
Don't worry mate as you get older you will care less. After we lost in 1990 to Germany I cried my eyes out. Today just a shrug off the shoulders.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
That's it, let it all out. There, there, shh shhh shh, it's OK, there's always next time etc...

Tantrum.jpg

that's me right now

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Fifteen tournaments we have qualified for since 1970, I'm kind of getting usedto this feeling that we are shite. Not unlucky, not brave fighters, SHITE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here