• ITS JUST ABOUT RIGHT.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • ITS A DRAG PLEASE CRANK IT UP A BIT.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's as if you have no recollection of that moral high ground you were taking in your shit-stirring thread about club finances where you had a pop at other trivial threads:

Sorry lets get back to fridge freezers,rental contracts and fav album,the financial health of the footie club is only a minor concern:facepalm:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The Earth is slowing down gradually,has been that way pretty much forever..

Not entirely sure there is much you can do about it.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Weird, I've been thinking about this lately. I swear the days have gone faster now that summer's started, but overall I still think that time is going by just right.

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
Something that has been troubling me for a while, is why has nobody ever drilled to the centre of the Earth before? I'm thinking about attempting it, if anyone's interested in helping.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Something that has been troubling me for a while, is why has nobody ever drilled to the centre of the Earth before? I'm thinking about attempting it, if anyone's interested in helping.

are you drilling with a cordless or with some sort of Jules Verne contraption.

if its the former im not really interested to be honest.

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
are you drilling with a cordless or with some sort of Jules Verne contraption.

if its the former im not really interested to be honest.

I don't know who Jules Verne is. He's welcome to join the drilling team if he likes. I'm not sure what we'll find down there, my educated guess is a talking polar bear.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I can't commit to helping with the actual drilling but I have an extension lead you can borrow if you want? Its quite a good one, but sometimes you have to waggle the plug in the socket a bit, as it can cut out.

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
I can't commit to helping with the actual drilling but I have an extension lead you can borrow if you want? Its quite a good one, but sometimes you have to waggle the plug in the socket a bit, as it can cut out.

Thanks, that's the extension lead sorted. All I need now is about thirty billion pounds to fund the expedition. I expect to start drilling towards the end of the month.

Sussax

Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Thanks, that's the extension lead sorted. All I need now is about thirty billion pounds to fund the expedition. I expect to start drilling towards the end of the month.

I'd be more than happy to pitch in a fiver.

And a spade.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

A word of advice, probably best not to attempt this anywhere near Balcombe.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

If you're drilling a wide hole best go with a pilot bit first. Sterlings in Worthing are doing some good deals at the moment. Probably 6mm would be ideal.
If lava starts spurting out you need a good quality stopper to push into the hole.

Oh and one other thing......110v....... Health and safety mate.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

I'm driving from Cambridgeshire to Dorset for a weeks holiday first week in July. I can come via London and drop the extension lead in if that helps? I also have a Leatherman multi-tool (missing the cross-head screw driver) and a maglite you can borrow if that would be of use?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here