Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

German coach turns down Albion

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
B@lls! As long as Jones doesn't get it...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Let's hope we Hyppia doesn't have to go too far down the list to find one who will take on the role, could end up like some of our striker hunts in recent seasons, we don't want to end up with the Obika of the management or coaching world.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not that odd that some German guy doesn't want to leave Germany and take all his family with him. But it is a shame we won't see his hair at the Amex
1787774108-jan-3AAdcfl634.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes, I know; justifiably domoted.

So what are you basing the justifiably on. Are you aware of what sort of coaching he was doing last season or how the players found his sessions. Or, are going by the fact he was a little naughty, according to some more precious people, a long time ago.
Has he been demoted anyway? Last season assistant head coach this, most likely, first team coach, but will his day to day role have changed.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Is asking a lot and not everyone will want to uproot their family and come to England. This is the one vacancy we have time to get right as the first few weeks will be fitness only and our existing coaching team can oversee that

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So what are you basing the justifiably on. Are you aware of what sort of coaching he was doing last season or how the players found his sessions. Or, are going by the fact he was a little naughty, according to some more precious people, a long time ago.
Has he been demoted anyway? Last season assistant head coach this, most likely, first team coach, but will his day to day role have changed.

He has been demoted, hence the "how great he is" Sami smooth-talk in the media to cushion the blow to Nathan's ego. We should have gone for a clean break from the Garcia regime IMHO. This is just my opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has been demoted, hence the "how great he is" Sami smooth-talk in the media to cushion the blow to Nathan's ego. We should have gone for a clean break from the Garcia regime IMHO. This is just my opinion.

That is not TB way of doing things he will stick with people he trusts to do a job think back how his family backed Barry LLoyd.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I take great issue with that. Anyone who was at that Yeovil game would have reservations.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That is not TB way of doing things he will stick with people he trusts to do a job think back how his family backed Barry LLoyd.

TB didnt trust DK then ?

We are all our own people , I'm certainly not like my old man so unsure you can say that comment with confidence because his old man backed Barry Lloyd 20 years ago.

Wasn't he caught between a rock and a hard place over the Lloyd issue anyway . Getting off topic I know.

As for the assistant, shame , I think we need an experienced head . Next

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

That wasn't too clever either. Again, just my opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
TB didnt trust DK then ?

We are all our own people , I'm certainly not like my old man so unsure you can say that comment with confidence because his old man backed Barry Lloyd 20 years ago.

Wasn't he caught between a rock and a hard place over the Lloyd issue anyway . Getting off topic I know.

As for the assistant, shame , I think we need an experienced head . Next

I didnt say that about DK !

I know the Bloom family insisted on AM having him as No 2 when he came back for the 2nd period, and the made a frivolous excuse to sack him and install BL.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
getting back on topic, I think this is bad news. Football now is a global sport, moving from Germany might be the public reason, but I take it as a snub

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here