Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official match thread : Cameroon v Croatia ***

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Am I the only person still up?!

Etoo's replacement, Aboubakar, has already covered more ground in three minutes than Etoo did in 90 against Mexico.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Good game so far. Cameroon look a lot more lively than in their opening game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Terrible decision there, end of game for me. another half time bed time with radio 5 to fill me in whilst I snooze

Terrible decision!? Wtf?

How can you blame the ref for a player being an absolute prick? He's gone and lashed out at someone. Should the ref just ignore it, so he doesn't 'spoil the game'?

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Terrible decision!? Wtf?

How can you blame the ref for a player being an absolute prick? He's gone and lashed out at someone. Should the ref just ignore it, so he doesn't 'spoil the game'?

Terrible decision to retaliate with a flying elbow that basically missed it's target and just ended up gently scraping the back of the Croat. If Song is going to retaliate, take a leaf out of Pogba or Perieria's book and kick the ****er up in the air hard and violently in the hope the player accompanies you injured on the slow walk back to the the changing room.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cameroon are a joke and going home. African football generally not looking to clever at this years WC. Only Ivory Coast look to have a chance of progressing.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
After a terrible days punting thanks to Spains pathetic capitulation and Holland failing to win by a cricket score in the 3 way handicap, I'm relaxing and enjoying this one, having taken Croatia at minus 1 goal @ 7/4. Cameroons uselessness has saved my day nicely. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
0-4

What a mauling, congratulations Alex Song but in all honesty, Cameroon are dreadful

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just caught up with recording of second half as went to bed at half time last night.

Very poor from Cameroon. In fighting doesn't help - crazy antics from Assou Ekotto :nono: but Croatia look like a decent outfight anyway. Their game against Mexico should be a cracker, if it doesn't get too cagey.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Croatia have got a couple of cracking midfielders, Modric Raketic and Olic are all quality, shame they might not progress despite how well they've played.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mexico vs. Croatia will be some match, winner takes all, looking forward to this already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here