wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fulham v BHA

QPR v Palace

Never gonna stand is it?

Will it be Balkham, or will it be Dorans who has the bigger balls? Only one way to find out..........FIGHT!!!!!!! [emoji16][emoji33][emoji83]

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
6000 away fans at Craven Cottage potentially, a maximum allocation of just over 1,800 at Loftus Road for away fans. QPR v Palace game may be moved back a day for TV coverage (hopefully!)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Palarse vs Millwall was the same day as us at Charlton recently.
You are correct, but that was one away group on the move, the other rival being pretty stationary.

This would see two arch rivals travelling across London together on the same routes? Possibly very buzzed up on festive spirit.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You are correct, but that was one away group on the move, the other rival being pretty stationary.

This would see two arch rivals travelling across London together on the same routes? Possibly very buzzed up on festive spirit.

Should be fun and games, see you there mate! :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Be lovely.....

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I seem to remember FA Cup 3rd round Jan 82. Barnet v Brighton, Enfield v Palace, & I think it might have been Arsenal v Spurs as well.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I seem to remember FA Cup 3rd round Jan 82. Barnet v Brighton, Enfield v Palace, & I think it might have been Arsenal v Spurs as well.

Didn't they kick off early for their game and came up to Barnet just as we were catching the train home or does my memory let me down?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here