Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC help needed, Estate Agent?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just wondered if anyone on here is an Estate Agent and, if so, whether I could ask you a couple of questions?

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
You seriously expect anyone who is, to admit it on here?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not an estate agent personally, though I'd thoroughly recommend Maslen Estate Agents who gave me a lovely World Cup wallchart for no reason at all :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's got to be better than asking who is a politician or banker surely?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Just wondered if anyone on here is an Estate Agent and, if so, whether I could ask you a couple of questions?

I'm not an agent but have dealt with virtually every one in Brighton and Hove while selling and buying property. Feel free to ask if you like.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm not an agent but have dealt with virtually every one in Brighton and Hove while selling and buying property. Feel free to ask if you like.

Thank you, may do ...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Danny Norris, Mark Welton, Mishon Welton, BHAFC lifelong fans. 01273 778877

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Please don't expect a straight answer.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My daughter is. I can ask her if you want to PM your questions.

Yes please, that would be excellent, thank you, I'll send you a message with my e-mail if that's OK? Thank you, Tim

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please don't expect a straight answer.

Seriously, after the years I've spent on here I was expecting EVERYTHING but a straight answer.

Cheers,

Tim

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh for crying out loud - can't you just tell all of us your question or point of interest so we can all wade in with ill-informed answers.

I'm not sure how a binfest is going to kick-off with this cloak and dagger approach.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh for crying out loud - can't you just tell all of us your question or point of interest so we can all wade in with ill-informed answers.

I'm not sure how a binfest is going to kick-off with this cloak and dagger approach.

Hey, come on Bozza, we haven't even started to discuss season ticket sales, Bennett's Field parking or the colours on the away shirt .... as yet!

Funnily enough my cloak and dagger approach is to ensure I don't fall foul of the "cryptic advertising" that goes on from time to time .... but seen as you ask! I have a lead generation tool that I've been selling to estate agents and it's going very well, if anything strangely too well. I was looking for an "insider", not you Butters, to say whether, or not, they felt it was too cheap. I won't mention the www.yomdel.com website otherwise that would be too blatant! :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here