Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will anyone off NSC notice if you were gone?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I keep hearing bad health news about people around me and I wondered if something happened to me (touch wood it doesn't) would anyone off NSC even notice, especially as I do not know anyone in person that I see regularly...

Morbid thought I know but curious...

I doubt anyone would wonder where I was if I disappeared :(

How about you?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Did someone say something ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I keep hearing bad health news about people around me and I wondered if something happened to me (touch wood it doesn't) would anyone off NSC even notice, especially as I do not know anyone in person that I see regularly...

Morbid thought I know but curious...

I doubt anyone would wonder where I was if I disappeared :(

How about you?

If memory serves, didn't Rocket Man fire his last ever missile down the back of your neck in the Withdean South Stand? We'd have surely missed you then. Nowadays? Not so much. :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ill and posters heard about it, you'd get plenty of sympathy. Just stop posting though and I think very few of us would be missed.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If memory serves, didn't Rocket Man fire his last ever missile down the back of your neck in the Withdean South Stand? We'd have surely missed you then. Nowadays? Not so much. :wink:

:) I finished the rocket man ;) do miss all u guys...

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Can't say I have ever thought about it neither do I care to be honest, why would anyone on NSC care about me.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Possibly [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION], Edna and NialZgull might wonder why I'm not in the pub before the next home game.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Possibly [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION], Edna and NialZgull might wonder why I'm not in the pub before the next home game.

I'd probably notice that no pints had been knocked over, yes.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012
bearing in mind I don't know anyone on here in person, I highly doubt it

That's about my position, too. One does sometimes get the impression that everyone knows everyone else, so I am glad I am not the only one......

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't say I have ever thought about it neither do I care to be honest, why would anyone on NSC care about me.

Nonsense. We'd honour your passing. During each future minute's silence at the Amex, we'd have a pre-recorded 'PROGRAAAAAMES!' playing full blast over the speakers in your memory :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here