Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats going on at Whitehawk?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Obviously the stadium plans were released, but struggled last season.

however 10 players have already moved on from Whitehawk this season, losing some of there better players.

have the money men moved on/stopped paying silly wages, or are they having a mass clearout?

Anyone on here actually know rather than speculation?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Think its more of a clearout. King will very much want 'his' players, no matter where they are based. King was initially employed until the end of last season, but the owners have given him a contract for longer. I suspect if the cash does ever dry up at Whitehawk, King won't be hanging around too long.

One player last season was commuting from Sheffield! What sort of £££ would he have been on to make that worthwhile?

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Sorry don't know - similar turmoil at Bognor where we have signed Whitehawks former keeper Chris Winterton but so far 8 have moved out and we've made 5 signings !

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sorry don't know - similar turmoil at Bognor where we have signed Whitehawks former keeper Chris Winterton but so far 8 have moved out and we've made 5 signings !

I thought Kane got offered silly money at Margate and Jack wouldnt offer him more than what he is currently on.

Axten has moved away hasnt he?

Dodds wasnt offered a contract.

Who else is gone and have you kept hold of anyone you wanted?

As for Whitehawk I saw Da Silva has moved back to the football league and Fraser has gone full time in the conference again? I assume some players where caught up in two year contracts after being promoted. with all the money they had, they seriously struggled last season, big season for them, another poor year and it could all come tumerling down for them. Jake Robinson still at Whitehawk?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would imagine their current court case over attempted match fixing is having an impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here