Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official match thread Russia V South Korea***

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
To keep a bit of interest just backed Ki (who played for Sunderland last year) any time at 8/1 wanted to stay away from Ji who nearly got us docked points and was the worst player and terrible with his head

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
To be honest for me this is just a chance to see the final 2 teams in action, more than likely will watch to half time then tune in to radio 5 to half listen to the second half, just had a little bet to keep some form of interest

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not sure what these two have to offer these days, but seem to remember South Korea as very workman like playing a high tempo that never lets the oppo settle. Useful themselves going forward too.

I'll stick my neck out and go for the South Korea win I think.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Not sure what these two have to offer these days, but seem to remember South Korea as very workman like playing a high tempo that never lets the oppo settle. Useful themselves going forward too.

I'll stick my neck out and go for the South Korea win I think.

Fully agree with that

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Got to love these South Korean teams. They're just like I always remember them...

...it's like watching the closing sequence of the Benny Hill show. Cue music.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Commentators nightmare, this match, it's all Sum Yung Gai, Song Sung Blu, Jerkov and Shatov.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Got to love these South Korean teams. They're just like I always remember them...

...it's like watching the closing sequence of the Benny Hill show. Cue music.

It's like a team full of CMS's :lol:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I like watching the Koreans. Technically they're not there yet but always 110% and no diving and cheating. Hope they do well this WC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here