Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Murphy

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
When will Danny Murphy be appointed as our new No2 ? ..... A week after he gets back from the World Cup would be my guess.....

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Obvious Sami and Liverpool connections, done his badges I think and has recent championship knowledge. It all fits to me.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The LAST thing the Albion need is a bloody Charlie Oatway Lookalike. The sh*t is gonna hit the fan if this happens. :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not dishy enough for BHA. He looks like an old man now at 36, and that's after decades of looking after himself as a top athlete. What's he going to look like at 50? What would he look like now if he'd drunk heavily and smoked and generally abused his body for the last couple of decades like the rest of us on NSC? Thanks, but no thanks.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Murphy sounds ideal to me. First job as a no.2, should be really keen. Alongside a former team mate. The experience of the division to Sami I think would be vital. Get him in.

His wife is rather friendly on the eye too.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Murphy sounds ideal to me. First job as a no.2, should be really keen. Alongside a former team mate. The experience of the division to Sami I think would be vital. Get him in.

His wife is rather friendly on the eye too.
This This and This.

Would be very happy if this was to happen.

It's a no brainer to me. Suppose it all comes down to cost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here