Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Heard through a scout that when he handed back in his Errea Kit, he was told he was going to get his Nike kit within two weeks BUT it still hasn't arrived as the order was left too late(?) which has caused the delay of the kit release. He also said it was a possibility the coaching staff will wear unbranded kitwear for the beggining of pre season,although that is unlikely.

Fairly credible although can't quite see how we would have left the order late.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I heard that the kits are being delayed because of the passport backlog. All Royal Mail resources are being deployed into the rectifying all passport problems, thus delaying the Nike kit distribution.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was told the kit release would be after the World Cup. Credible source.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I heard we were holding back the kit release until the end of the World Cup, or such time that England exits the WC (which ever comes first :jester: ) so the IMPACT of our wondrous new kit won't be diluted by watching England scuffing the ball around in Brazil.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I heard we were holding back the kit release until the end of the World Cup, or such time that England exits the WC (which ever comes first :jester: ) so the IMPACT of our wondrous new kit won't be diluted by watching England scuffing the ball around in Brazil.

If it is being deliberately delayed its madness. Get it out early get the sales in. People (mainly kids hopefully) wear them on holiday and my eldest has his 11th birthday in a few weeks and the new kit is top of his list. With a couple of months of low income due to the close season why wouldn't they throw it out there and in to the shop.
Delaying it seems madness

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

released thursday then?

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand

This, in a nutshell.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Which is exactly what Paul Barber said in his interview just over a week ago

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I have it on very VERY good authority that we will see the kit before the start of next season.

:jester:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Heard through a scout that when he handed back in his Errea Kit, he was told he was going to get his Nike kit within two weeks BUT it still hasn't arrived as the order was left too late(?) which has caused the delay of the kit release. He also said it was a possibility the coaching staff will wear unbranded kitwear for the beggining of pre season,although that is unlikely.

Fairly credible although can't quite see how we would have left the order late.

So Scouts for the Albion wear a kit to every game they watch - nothing like being incognito, eh. Full kit w*nkers, are they?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Are we getting new kit? And what are England doing in Brazil?

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Shirley it will be released before the Lewes friendly

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I heard that the kits are being delayed because of the passport backlog. All Royal Mail resources are being deployed into the rectifying all passport problems, thus delaying the Nike kit distribution.

Oh no, this is a recipe for disaster. Our home kit will be Maroon and we'll have pretty Blue and White striped Passports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here