Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many 1m+ players will we sign this summer?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
2 .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
7 (Seven) - Every player we purchase will be extremely expensive and over-priced, and we'll sell Ulloa for a packet of crisps and a curly wurly.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We were on track to meet FFP requirements without selling the two B's & Adam.
I can't see any reason why that income won't have been transfered to the new financial year by way of a contingency which should mean that we have some money to spend if we need to.
Be surprising though if we bought more than one player at six figures or over jusy as (in my view) it would be surprising if we didn't splash out on one marquee signing to boost season ticket sales.

i

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
my prediction of 2 isn't based on the selling of ulloa to "free up" transfer funds.

Regardless of whether he is sold/not sold, I still think 2.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Argh nuts Woody you beat me too it, although I was going to be a little more provocative than yourself:-

'and the latest buzzwords from the anti Bloom brigade are...'

...we'll not buy any 7 figure players this Summer.

How can anyone possibly know.
and how many will say 'wow I was loud wrong on that'.

verses

'see see I told you so, I was right, I've known all along, Burke and Barber are ruining this club'.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If we sell Ulloa then 1.

If we keep him, none.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Going by the fact we bid significant amounts for two players in January, a time when bloom has said he don't like to do business, I'm going for at least a couple. Even more so if Ulloa goes.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
None

Don't forget wages and that will be a contract over a few years rather than just a season (so it's not only the transfer fee that any player in will cost) and so the more we spend on transfer fees means less is available for wages and we need quite a few players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here