Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Pubs in Horsham for the Uraguay game

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm going to spend the night with some mates in Horsham on Thursday, any idea where is nice to watch the England game?? Pluses would be a nice smoking area, decent sized telly, and preferably a lack of knuckle dragging coked up Eng-er-land fans. Just somewhere nice and vaguely middle class with nice ale would be handy as hell.

Ta

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Try The Bedford, just the other side of the station.

Good pub and lots of screens. Gets packed for England games, so should be a good atmosphere.

Last time I went there Harveys was on, plus one of the local Horsham brews too.

Can't comment on the smoking area.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I'm going to spend the night with some mates in Horsham on Thursday, any idea where is nice to watch the England game?? Pluses would be a nice smoking area, decent sized telly, and preferably a lack of knuckle dragging coked up Eng-er-land fans. Just somewhere nice and vaguely middle class with nice ale would be handy as hell.

Ta

take it the comment re knuckle draggers is why you're not watching it in Worthing ??

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
take it the comment re knuckle draggers is why you're not watching it in Worthing ??

Oh god no, if I was at home I'd be down Barney's watching it, they don't get much in the way of numpties in there, as it's a bit off the beaten track. Nah, up in Horsham anyway, and it made sense to catch up with mates in a nice pub up there. I like Horsham for drinking!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here