Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC WCBC: Brazil v Mexico [8pm]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not sure where the goalposts are in this vcash game. Sometimes the previous game is paid up before the next game, sometimes not. Makes it tricky to plan how much to stick on each match and when.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not sure where the goalposts are in this vcash game. Sometimes the previous game is paid up before the next game, sometimes not. Makes it tricky to plan how much to stick on each match and when.

We do our best to settle each game as soon as we can, sadly, sometimes "Life" get's in the way. I can only apologise for any inconvienience this may cause you.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We do our best to settle each game as soon as we can, sadly, sometimes "Life" get's in the way. I can only apologise for any inconvienience this may cause you.

Not a criticism at all. Sorry if it came across like that. I appreciate all that you say and I'm grateful for everyone's time to put on a good game. The uncertainty just adds to the skill and luck of the game.

I also have a life, but not enough of one to mean missing a single minute of every game so far :blush: Settling in for the mighty CLASH between Russia and South Korea now :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agreed. 25% of what's left on a draw

Not a criticism at all. Sorry if it came across like that. I appreciate all that you say and I'm grateful for everyone's time to put on a good game. The uncertainty just adds to the skill and luck of the game.

It is a criticism and a very valid one and it's my fault that it's being levelled. My intention was that I would list the games a day at a time and they would then be settled a day at a time. This meant everyone would know where they stood and would also mean, due to the 50 bet requirement, people would spread their money about a bit and there'd be less "all in and broke" situations.

Then [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] settled a game before all 3 had been played, read my comment about not wanting to do that, and then apologised. However, since then other mods have taken it upon themselves to settle games before the end of the night. Again - not their fault as they didn't know how I intended the game to run.

So, I'm sorry - it's my fault for not stating the way the game should be played from the off. From now on all matches should only be settled at the conclusion of all fixtures scheduled for that day.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It is a criticism and a very valid one and it's my fault that it's being levelled. My intention was that I would list the games a day at a time and they would then be settled a day at a time. This meant everyone would know where they stood and would also mean, due to the 50 bet requirement, people would spread their money about a bit and there'd be less "all in and broke" situations.

Then [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] settled a game before all 3 had been played, read my comment about not wanting to do that, and then apologised. However, since then other mods have taken it upon themselves to settle games before the end of the night. Again - not their fault as they didn't know how I intended the game to run.

So, I'm sorry - it's my fault for not stating the way the game should be played from the off. From now on all matches should only be settled at the conclusion of all fixtures scheduled for that day.

But it's a credit to the site and the game that a collective effort is keeping this ticking along. It's just a bit of fun and the odd foible just adds to that fun.

Thanks for clarifying though. I'll bare what you say in mind about when you intend to settle the games and try to bet accordingly, but won't get worked up if things don't always go as planned. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here