Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official match thread Brazil V Mexico***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They shouldn't play their second game before everyone has played their first, seems slightly unfair.

I must admit I find this odd too. Not sure it's unfair as such as different group to Russia/South Korea, but not quite right nonetheless.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looking like it could be a rather decent game - certainly miles ahead of Iran vs. Nigeria last night.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
They shouldn't play their second game before everyone has played their first, seems slightly unfair.
It does. Initially I thought it might be to do with TV times in Brazil but I would have thought the later kick off at 7pm local would have been more beneficial so not sure what the reason is.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It does. Initially I thought it might be to do with TV times in Brazil but I would have thought the later kick off at 7pm local would have been more beneficial so not sure what the reason is.

I heard a report the other day that their domestic games are getting lower and lower attendances, because TV companies are scheduling kick off times later and later to accommodate soap operas! :facepalm:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I heard a report the other day that their domestic games are getting lower and lower attendances, because TV companies are scheduling kick off times later and later to accommodate soap operas! :facepalm:
Maybe that's it then :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here