Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Match Thread: Ghana vs USA ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Loved the Ghana players coming into the ground singing and dancing, class! 2-1 Ghana... Or you know what they say about buses? Could be another draw.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Lets just hope it's better than the dross that Nigeria and Iran served up.
Come on Ghana!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ghana will definitely be up for it more than Nigeria, but then that's not hard. I think they'll be very attack minded, similar to Ivory Coast.

Meanwhile, Klinsmann is no mug and USA always seem up for a fight (no satire intended).

I'm going for a classic ding dong 3-2 either way. Hope it's in Ghana's favour.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I am hoping Altidore will do more than he did for us this season, which means that if he scores more than 2 competitive goals (1 league 1 league cup) he has beaten his season record but would love for him to do well.

USA for me here.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Just bangged on over 3.5 goals, there has been on average 3 goals per game so far before that crap earlier so expecting this one to make up for it

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I am hoping Altidore will do more than he did for us this season, which means that if he scores more than 2 competitive goals (1 league 1 league cup) he has beaten his season record but would love for him to do well.

USA for me here.

Oh that's nice, forgotten Gyan already??? Good for you wasn't he?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

USA for me here.

An American friend of mine says he's really highly rated in America and normally plays well for them... It's a strange one with Jozy.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Oh that's nice, forgotten Gyan already??? Good for you wasn't he?

Yes I have, he left to "better his career" which was not for money and ended up playing in one of the Arabian leagues as they paid him fortune.

He was also one of the better players we have had in recent years though so in all honesty I would like to see him do well also, I really enjoyed watching Ghana last time and hope they do well again

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
An American friend of mine says he's really highly rated in America and normally plays well for them... It's a strange one with Jozy.

He didnt seem to settle this year I dont think, plus the game was very different to what he expected, the way he holds the ball up is amazing though and in a split second he can turn on the skill

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yes I have, he left to "better his career" which was not for money and ended up playing in one of the Arabian leagues as they paid him fortune.

He was also one of the better players we have had in recent years though so in all honesty I would like to see him do well also, I really enjoyed watching Ghana last time and hope they do well again

Fair enough.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ghana 3-2 is 33/1. A pounds worth of added late night interest for me :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here