Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Might be going mad but.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A woman in my local asked this evening my thoughts on palace sharing our ground while rebuilding selhurst. Apparently according to her they have enquired.

Now she's no football fan but has been told by her husband. Nothing I've seen or heard tells me this is true. Anyone heard similar?

Just a very odd thing for her to say.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
We are well and truly in the silly season. August 9th cannot come soon enough.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
When are they submitting the the planning application to the council to allow 23+ more games a season at the AMEX ? ???

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Will we have to have some cladding added and some tit on the sound system bawling out the first name of the goalscorer.......a drum, there must be a drum.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd be taking my seat home with me after each game.

D

Deleted member 18477

They can share for a 100 million pound payment...

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We are well and truly in the silly season. August 9th cannot come soon enough.
totally agree. However the woman who said it to me is someone more likely to be discussing her roses in the garden. Quite a bizarre conversation to be honest.

where why or how her or her husband, equally a non football loving fan, came across this snippet God alone knows. This coming from Robertsbridge near Battle.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
totally agree. However the woman who said it to me is someone more likely to be discussing her roses in the garden. Quite a bizarre conversation to be honest.

where why or how her or her husband, equally a non football loving fan, came across this snippet God alone knows. This coming from Robertsbridge near Battle.

Then perhaps the lady overheard someone talking about sharing some of her chrysanthemums with a friend in Falmer

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Then perhaps the lady overheard someone talking about sharing some of her chrysanthemums with a friend in Falmer
Good point well made. Thread closed.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
There was a link on Facebook saying that, and when you clicked it, there was a picture of someone saying 'You Got Owned'.

It was, like, OMG, the funniest thing. Ever.

Lolcano

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
A woman in my local asked this evening my thoughts on palace sharing our ground while rebuilding selhurst. Apparently according to her they have enquired.

Now she's no football fan but has been told by her husband. Nothing I've seen or heard tells me this is true. Anyone heard similar?

Just a very odd thing for her to say.

Why would they want to come all the way to Brighton? It would be impractical and expensive for their fans. If they were going to do a ground share they would stay in london. I think she was just playing up to the obsession some of us seem to have with that south london club.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Why would they want to come all the way to Brighton? It would be impractical and expensive for their fans. If they were going to do a ground share they would stay in london. I think she was just playing up to the obsession some of us seem to have with that south london club.

Well, you'd know better than most seeing as you're a Palace troll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here