Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Niki Mäenpää

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I'm sure some fans have suggested him as a possible signing before but now he seemingly would be happy to come if Hyypia wants him. Top goalkeeper, Finland number 1 goalkeeper and played a lot in the dutch eredivse. Currently at VVV Venlo - who I think we loaned Roland Bergkamp too.

http://m.iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/2014061618413766_jp.shtml

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I can't believe we are getting so much coverage in Finland just because our manager is Finnish!

There can't be much going on in Finland.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Yes please

Niki-M%C3%A4enp%C3%A4%C3%A4-Sexy-Body-Burbujas-De-Deseo-03.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sign him up. Would prefer him to any 'keepers mentioned so far. VVV-Venlo's player of the season for 2013/14

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
All other prospective goalkeeping candidates can leave quietly right now. This chap is clearly the man for the job.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Seems to have excellent ball handling skills (just doing a bit of research on your behalf, gents).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402964503.814515.jpg

CheeseRolls

Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Seems to have excellent ball handling skills (just doing a bit of research on your behalf, gents).

View attachment 55119

He will definitely be after a move now. What sort of a professional football club, makes you play in your pants, because you left your kit at home ? I don't think they even do that for infants PE over here any more ! One things for sure, I hope he has learnt his lesson and never forgets to pick up his sports bag on the way out of the house again.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
He will definitely be after a move now. What sort of a professional football club, makes you play in your pants, because you left your kit at home ? I don't think they even do that for infants PE over here any more ! One things for sure, I hope he has learnt his lesson and never forgets to pick up his sports bag on the way out of the house again.

I'm sure we could tempt him with the offer of some nice new Nike kit, so he doesn't get cold when autumn & winter arrive.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is he any good? Couldn't give a **** about his looks TBH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here