I use this phrase often. Marvellous.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Big fan here also. Ed Rooney :lolol:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

I've never seen it, is it worth watching then?

I've never seen the Goonies either much to the surprise of almost everyone when the subject comes up.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

I've never seen the Goonies either much to the surprise of almost everyone when the subject comes up.

Legend. Top 20.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He jeopardizes my ability to effectively govern this student body
He makes you look like an ass, is what he does, Ed.

Oct 25, 2003
Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

x 2 - someone please convince me that I should invest 2 hrs of my life thus.

x 2 - someone please convince me that I should invest 2 hrs of my life thus.

I watched Iran v Nigeria last night and feel cheated out of 2 hours of my life, unless someone can convince me to watch it I am not willing to lose another 2, I am not sure I have enough remaining to fritter them away.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pardon my French Rooney but you're an asshole.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I watched Iran v Nigeria last night and feel cheated out of 2 hours of my life, unless someone can convince me to watch it I am not willing to lose another 2, I am not sure I have enough remaining to fritter them away.

I spent 10 mins watching lower championship level football and moved on. Interested to know what is so good about the film

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I haven't seen The Goonies either, from seeing clips of it I'm guessing it's one of those films you have to have seen as a child otherwise it will just be rubbish.

They had the Top 50 1980's Films on Channel 5 the other night, I think The Goonies came 4th and Bueller came 3rd so they've both got quite a cult following.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here