Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Hart gets a bit excited...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Simple reason. His request for simple changes to NSC had been dismissed out of hand by Bozza just before kick-off.

No wonder.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
THAT'S what I WANT to SEE. A BIG, STRONG, ENGLISH lad with plenty of PASSION. That FLOUNCY foreigner PEAR-LO didn't SHOUT anywhere NEAR as much as BIG Joe.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Joe Hart's losing his friern barnet at the front just like Rooney. At this rate we're going to have a team top heavy with slap heads, the like of which has not been since the Charlton brothers in the 60s. Hodgson out!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Really thought this was going to be a picture of Hart with a semi.

You'd think they pay him enough so's he doesn't have to drive a truck in the off season.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Joe Hart.jpg

Joe Hart

Vanilla Ice.jpg

Vanilla Ice

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Liked that. Is it me or is he EVERYWHERE advertising EVERYTHING?

That is because Joe is what us all Men aspire to be. 6 foot 5, good physique, blonde flowing locks, great looking, talented, a footballer, wealthy and a babe magnet. So naturally, everything he advertises, we buy.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
That is because Joe is what us all Men aspire to be. 6 foot 5, good physique, blonde flowing locks, great looking, talented, a footballer, wealthy and a babe magnet. So naturally, everything he advertises, we buy.

Totally correct, I purchased 10 bottles of Head & Shoulders this very afternoon following Joe's recommendation. I now need to grow some hair.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Joe Hart's losing his friern barnet at the front just like Rooney. At this rate we're going to have a team top heavy with slap heads, the like of which has not been since the Charlton brothers in the 60s. Hodgson out!
Don't be silly - we used to win things then. Comb-overs IN.

wind-blown-comb-over.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Liked that. Is it me or is he EVERYWHERE advertising EVERYTHING?

Sorry, are we talking about irritating lard arse James 'WeBuyAnyCar' Corden here or the England keeper with the ridiculous hairstyle Joe 'Head and Shoulders insist I style it like this' Hart?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here