Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Match Thread: Argentina vs Bosnia and Herzegovina ***

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The only World Cup debutants vs undisputed World Cup giants.

Could be exciting this as Bosnia tend to score and concede plenty of goals it seems.

Would love to see an upset but think Argentina will just prove too strong for Bosnia.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Got over 2.5 goals and also Argies to win, although I think this game will be quality, cannot wait to see if Messi can finally do it for his country and the pride of the B&H players, that should be very emotional and it helps they have one of the best premier league players up front

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not a bad team this Argentinian side this is it, incredible number of Argentinian fans in. Great to see :clap:

I'm supporting Bosnia though, g'wan! Handy side though won't be a pushover

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Not a bad team this Argentinian side this is it, incredible number of Argentinian fans in. Great to see :clap:

Wouldnt mind one or two of those players, H&B have 1 or 2 decent players as well, love to see a debut especially given what happened there only 20 years ago, this is football at its best in uniting

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Got over 2.5 goals and also Argies to win, although I think this game will be quality, cannot wait to see if Messi can finally do it for his country and the pride of the B&H players, that should be very emotional and it helps they have one of the best premier league players up front

If I was betting on this I think I'd go Bosnia to score first with Argentina to win.

Edit: Oops, jinxed it :( Unless own goals count.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Major cock up in defence

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Heart in mouth for a moment there, do not want to see Messi with a red card, want to see as much of the best players in the world as possible, especially the best and one of the best ever

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I can't believe there has been no draws so far in the tournament. Only one 0-0 half time score.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Loving what I'm seeing of Bosnia and Herzegovina so far.

Workman like in defence, but never cynical, and always trying to play nice football and get forward whenever they can. They're delivering on all the promises I've read about them at the moment.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Messi has given it away every time he's had it... Or fallen over.

I think being dispossessed would be the more accurate description, on the whole. Bosnia and Herzegovina have defended very well, OG aside.

Also, there's a 5 minute video compilation somewhere on youtube of him having lumps kicked out of him but staying on his feet. His approach to the game is generally first class.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think being dispossessed would be the more accurate description, on the whole. Bosnia and Herzegovina have defended very well, OG aside.

Also, there's a 5 minute video compilation somewhere on youtube of him having lumps kicked out of him but staying on his feet. His approach to the game is generally first class.

True, I wasn't accusing him of diving just to clarify I meant when he fell over the ball in the box after he cut inside into his left.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
True, I wasn't accusing him of diving just to clarify I meant when he fell over the ball in the box after he cut inside into his left.

Yeah, wasn't suggesting you was accusing of him of diving, so apologies if that's how it seemed. Was just pointing it out as it's so rare these days to see a player of his class not constantly looking for the fouls as part and parcel of his game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here