Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Park pikeys ...............

D

Deleted User X18H

...driving around the park like ****ing lunatics.

Disgraceful.

Sussax

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I completely agree.

Although I reckon you've got 3mins until the thread is banned/moved...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Council spends thousands banking up the bottom green, hundreds of them turn up on top green! Piss take

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Im fairly certain if i took my car to Preston Park at any given time and started doing donuts and driving like a terwat then i would be swiftly dealt with by the police. It seems the police are actually scared to even approach the travellers let alone deal with them for committing any offences.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
walked through there on Saturday managed to dodge most of the human waste they just seem to drop there kacks and go wherever they feel like going If only they would show a little more respect

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
...driving around the park like ****ing lunatics.

Disgraceful.

Also driving around the woods in and around Stanmer park in their white vans (normally they are on motorbikes or quad bikes when they frighten the sh*t out of walkers). Someone is going to get hurt very soon.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Many people have had enough of these *******s doing what they like. If something isn't done about them, I can see vigilante groups taking the law into their own hands.
It came close to kicking off in Saltdean last Wednesday when the travellers tried to get onto Saltdean Park, but most were prevented from doing so by local residents. Quite a large crowd assembled, outnumbering the pikeys, and the Police made the few who had got in move out again.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
walked through there on Saturday managed to dodge most of the human waste they just seem to drop there kacks and go wherever they feel like going If only they would show a little more respect

They dont know the meaning of the word respect, they are feral human beings who only give a toss about who they can rip off next and put cash in their pockets, any opinion contrary to that and you are classed as prejudiced. Show me a travellers site where they dont dump all their shit all over the place and they are welcomed by the local community because of the positive impact they have. They are seasonal parasites who bugger off back to Ireland in the winter to their luxury homes after a summer of crap workmanship, ripping people off and crime.

D

Deleted User X18H

Many people have had enough of these *******s doing what they like. If something isn't done about them, I can see vigilante groups taking the law into their own hands.
It came close to kicking off in Saltdean last Wednesday when the travellers tried to get onto Saltdean Park, but most were prevented from doing so by local residents. Quite a large crowd assembled, outnumbering the pikeys, and the Police made the few who had got in move out again.

It will end in tears

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Why don't the council just introduce a bye-law making it a £500 a night offence for staying on a public park without permission. They could leave them for month and then seize all their vans.

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Stop the local community using their facilities. Cost local taxpayers a fortune. Treat the authorities with contempt. Have threatened my son & his friends & stolen one of their bags. Brighton has been a soft touch for too long & this year has been the worse by far. Think we, as local residents, should take some form of action to encourage the council to take REAL action. They can start by completing works to prevent access to parks then monitor for forced entry & prosecute. While their doing that the police can take action due to breach of the peace. After all, how are residents meant to peacefully enjoy local parks when they're taken over by caravans, 4x4s, mini mopeds & their owners. I'm normally pretty tolerant &as long as people aren't spoiling things then fine, but this issue is very concerning & frustrating.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't suppose there's anything stopping anyone claiming to be a traveller and setting up wherever you want. All you need is a bogus Irish accent and a mobile home.

I've never tried, but I can't imagine anyone being able to prove you weren't a special ethnic case if you insisted on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here