Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Match Thread: France vs Honduras ***

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Interesting country FACTS:

Honduras currently have the filthiest most cynical team in a continent full of them. Added to that they can't even turn on the flair to try to compensate for that FACT.

France have an ITV pundit that sees fit to pick holes in England's pre tournament team building activities. Good advice I'm sure, as the French know all about building good team spirit :rolleyes:

Thank God the game is being shown on the BBC.

Prediction: French win.

Looking forward to see if Pogba lives up to the hype.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Are Honduras the least entertaining team in World football?

They offer absolutely nothing in terms of actual football and know only how to stifle and disrupt a game it seems. The sooner they go home the better.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Pogba does a Beckham vs Simeone :facepalm:

Hopefully the red doesn't come out.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Common sense prevails. Wilson Palacios is a disgrace.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Palacios is the type of cynical thug that should be drummed out of football. He has kicked everything but the ball all game and then gets a touch from a boot and goes down like he has been shot. Nasty piece of work, I hope the ref has decided to give him another yellow at the earliest opportunity.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm with the ref, good call. Why give in to Hondurian demands to **** up a game of FOOTBALL.

Pogba's inexperience showing there though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How is that not a red? Bottle job referee.

by the letter of the law Pogba should have been sent off, however it would have been an injustice if he went and Palacios didn't. Common sense reffing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Honduras a horrible niggly side . Were the same against us . When they go 1 down can see it getting ugly

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Palacios is the type of cynical thug that should be drummed out of football. He has kicked everything but the ball all game and then gets a touch from a boot and goes down like he has been shot. Nasty piece of work, I hope the ref has decided to give him another yellow at the earliest opportunity.

Good to see that cheats don't always prosper.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Good call Sir!

Bye bye Wilson :wave:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bye Bye Mr Palacios, well deserved early bath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here