Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lemon hand/face wipe sachet things

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why are these the preserve of fried chicken outlets? I buy a 3-piece chicken meal I get a useful citrus smelling hand wipe to remove all evidence. Kebabs, burgers etc nothing but a serviette. Why is this?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Kebab shops, burger bars etc. spend more money on making sure that the food is of the highest possible quality (especially kebab shops), whilst fried chicken outlets fritter their funds away on this sort of superfluous gunk.

Avoid fried chicken outlets.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd have thought it obvious that the burger bun or pitta wrap keeps ones hands clean(ish), while handling fried chicken is gauranteed to leave greasy fingers

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's to clean up the thunder-crumpets in your knickers which will inevitably shoot through while waiting to get the bus back to Whitehawk. That shit goes through one like a dose of salts. It's the combination of grease, bacteria and water content in the "chicken".

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Slightly O/T - but I would rather they didn't exist at all. They are quite clearly the spawn of Beelzebub; manufacturers and retail suppliers of them should be treated like the witches they clearly are and be hung, drawn and quartered.

Please carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here