Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC WCBC: Switzerland v Ecuador

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I think Ecuador could win this... Looked fairly good against England (although that's not hard tbh) and have the advantage of being from South America, 750 on Ecuador for me.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
All in. Fed up with all this sneaking about with a few vpoints here and there. Taking the bull by the scuff of the neck.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Never played with vCash before, this game is my first entry into the competition...clearly far too late to win or have any serious attempt at the top end of the table, but should be great fun. I've lumped my money on the Swiss!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Never played with vCash before, this game is my first entry into the competition...clearly far too late to win or have any serious attempt at the top end of the table, but should be great fun. I've lumped my money on the Swiss!

Don't think that for a second, a lot can change before the end

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm doing fantastically **** in this. Looking at what I've been betting I've done mostly draws, and there still hasn't been one! Gonna start lumping on for tomorrow's games.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm doing fantastically **** in this. Looking at what I've been betting I've done mostly draws, and there still hasn't been one! Gonna start lumping on for tomorrow's games.

Given I've split the rest of my profit between the next two games on banker wins I suspect the first draws will be tonight - two of 'em!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
709 big ones on a cheesy Swiss win.

Never in doubt.

D

Deleted member 18477

I hate the Swiss. Not because I lost this bet as I didn't... I just hate blatter and the way the Swiss have risen to number 6 in the world.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here