Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread: République de Côte d'Ivoire vs 日本

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Japan take a shock lead, maybe another surprise result on the cards here? Come on Cote de Ivorie

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
That could have been 2. Reckon I may be losing a chunk of my vcash on this!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I think I may have dozed off, I was watching the football and now Shrek is on? Not sure what happened.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A thread for the drunk, ex-pats, global fans and insomniacs.

im going to let the drunks and the insomniacs into some little known information.

1/ England,for all their great players are simply not quite good enough to make the grade,realised this many moons ago,and it actually makes it more enjoyable watching them.....beers taste much better when your expectations are lower......scientific fact.

2/ Japanese girls are well hot

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've just got in from working a bar, and I really really want to watch this, because this is (I believe) the only 1:30am kick off, so puts me in a good position to be able to say I've watched every game. However...... I'm f****d!!!!!! So very very tired after dishing out lager and jagerbombs to eng-er-land fans.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I've just got in from working a bar, and I really really want to watch this, because this is (I believe) the only 1:30am kick off, so puts me in a good position to be able to say I've watched every game. However...... I'm f****d!!!!!! So very very tired after dishing out lager and jagerbombs to eng-er-land fans.

we nearly popped down to barneys,was it overly packed?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
we nearly popped down to barneys,was it overly packed?

Busier than we thought it would be, yeah it was fairly busy, but I don't think anyone was waiting any more than a minute or two for a drink - it certainly wasn't rammo. I'd say 150 or so in there as an estimate? You should try it for the Uraguay match - you get 20% off lol!!!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Oh FFS! Got to bed post 4.00 am, and could hardly get to sleep. Now wide awake 7.45 a.m! So I guess today I will be less use to the World than usual. (Fortunately no one will notice.) :)
This things only just started and my body clock is performing like something I bought from Delboy, and I have obviously become delirious.... Why else would I be doing this, or has our defeat finally sent me over the edge ? :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here