Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skin tight shirts...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I can understand the purpose of them,leaves very little for the opposition to grab and pull...but,in that temperature,they're shirts were wringing wet after 15 mins ,not allowing the skin to breathe and sapping energy,maybe in our climate it would be OK,BUT QUESTION THE USE OUT THERE.

THOUGHTS ?:bigwave:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I think I'd look mint wearing one :)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think in those temperatures the players would sweat their bollocks off if they didn't wear anything.

The shirts are designed to pull the moisture away from the skin and keep them cooler than they would be if they had something else on... So they say anyway!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Saves wearing a compression vest underneath. The technical breathable fabrics now days work really well.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can understand the purpose of them,leaves very little for the opposition to grab and pull...but,in that temperature,they're shirts were wringing wet after 15 mins ,not allowing the skin to breathe and sapping energy,maybe in our climate it would be OK,BUT QUESTION THE USE OUT THERE.

THOUGHTS ?:bigwave:

They're quite comfortable in hot weather. Seriously. I often run in a Nike 'core compression' skin tight t-shirt in hot weather, and it wicks the sweat away from your skin really well. Much more comfortable than a loose fitting dry-fit t shirt that just sticks to your skin.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think in those temperatures the players would sweat their bollocks off if they didn't wear anything.

The shirts are designed to pull the moisture away from the skin and keep them cooler than they would be if they had something else on... So they say anyway!

If they didn't wear anything it would be difficult to know who was on which team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here