Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Z gone to Forest ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Forest fans like him as he scored the goal that kept Derby down - they even had a flag with his name on in Brazil.

[tweet]477783601954570240[/tweet]

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I hear that they are short of strikers, must have at least 10 now

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
On the subject of all things City Ground, Stuart Pearce + Nottingham Forest = a disaster waiting to happen(M.Adams part 2esque). For a team who've had shed-loads of money to spend over the last couple of seasons they haven't done very well, finishing outside the play offs.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I didn't hear it myself but it was reported that Jamie Redknapp let slip on Sky during the week Bobby wouldn't be at QPR next season. Mistake imo if true cos he's been excellent since he came back from injury. Also piss poor it didn't come from the club.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I didn't hear it myself but it was reported that Jamie Redknapp let slip on Sky during the week Bobby wouldn't be at QPR next season. Mistake imo if true cos he's been excellent since he came back from injury. Also piss poor it didn't come from the club.

I think that that's been well known for a few months now. His contract is up isn't it?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Didn't QPR announced their retained list two weeks ago as per regulations as he wasn't on it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Obviously FFP still not being taken into account by them

Why should it be ? ???

They could well get an embago in January if they broke FFP last season, but if they load up their squad now, no problem, and if they go up this season, the embago will only have lasted 1/2 a season.

Not a serious penalty really.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He gets homesick North of Wood Green.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Didn't QPR announced their retained list two weeks ago as per regulations as he wasn't on it.

They had to provide a list to the Premier League and indicate if a player is under contract, a free agent or had been offered a new contract. They said discussions are ongoing with a lot of players but they would be described as free agents even though some of them may stay with the club. They've said they'd announce player movements and thus far nothing from the club other than to say Green, Hill and Faurlin have been offered new contracts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here