desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I got: Earth
People like you because you’re responsible and always looking out for others. But you can also tend towards being idealistic. Look after yourself, or you might risk losing friends.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
You got: Jupiter
You’re a bigger deal than most of the other planets combined, but you don’t let that go to your head. You don’t mind a bit of stormy weather and always manage to keep your cool. :D

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I got Mars

[h=2]You’ve been through some highs and lows in your life, but these days you’re pretty stable and happy about it. People can depend on you.[/h]

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
You got: Saturn
You have sophisticated tastes and prefer the finer things in life, but still make time for others. Keep being flawless.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You got: Uranus
You’re a bit of a joker, but sometimes feel as if nobody understands you. Once people get to know you they see that you have a heart made of diamond (maybe even literally).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You have sophisticated tastes and prefer the finer things in life, but still make time for others. Keep being flawless.

I'd loved to have got Uranus.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You got: Uranus
You’re a bit of a joker, but sometimes feel as if nobody understands you. Once people get to know you they see that you have a heart made of diamond (maybe even literally).

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
People like you because you’re responsible and always looking out for others. But you can also tend towards being idealistic. Look after yourself, or you might risk losing friends.

And me, we must be twins.:lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
You have sophisticated tastes and prefer the finer things in life, but still make time for others. Keep being flawless.photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

bingo
me too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here