Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you plane spotters out there.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pictures from RAF Northolt open day 2014 :thumbsup:

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGNortholt open day 2014 003.JPGNortholt open day 2014 004.JPGNortholt open day 2014 008.JPG

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The ones of the aircraft flying have fooled your camera's exposure meter into thinking it's a brighter day than it actually was (all that sky has fooled it). I've tried to lighten and brighten one of them but if you've access to your own editing software you'll probably be able to do a much better job than this.

image.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I lived briefly at Ruislip as a very young chap, I took to trying to dive from the top of a kiddies slide at the age of 4, don't think I damaged the Tarmac at the bottom too much, still got a scar on my chin and wonky teeth though. Also have a vague recollection of a white Christmas must have been either '68 or '69.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The bottom one looks like a spitfire nose but with odd wings and cowling.."what is it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The bottom one looks like a spitfire nose but with odd wings and cowling.."what is it?

The wing tips look like they've been clipped, and could it be a two seater trainer? The canopy looks a bit longer than the other too.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Did you see Secret Squirrel, he used to hangout there. ( Mrs Skipper was the MO there in the mid 90's)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here