Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves are amazing

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
grey-wolf_565_600x450.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p01zfq9r/original-comedy-shorts-matt-berry-lone-wolf

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Love that.

I saw it on iPlayer a week back truly enjoyable, one of the best original pieces from the BBC, more like this please! (Was written by Bob Mortimer, which says a lot)

"But hold on! This light young female wolf has given chase on higher ground, where the snow is NOT so deep. The others take this on board and accelerate quickly TO 40 MILES PER WOLF HOUR!!"

:lolol:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Excellent. We all know that's how wolves roll.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Few interactions between lynx and wolves have been documented in North America. Erkki Pulliainen, a researcher at the Univeristy of Helsinki, found that wolves and lynx in Finland seem to be enemies and that they do not share territories. In Hungary and Finland, lynx numbers tend to increase in an area when wolf numbers in that area decrease.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Few interactions between lynx and wolves have been documented in North America. Erkki Pulliainen, a researcher at the Univeristy of Helsinki, found that wolves and lynx in Finland seem to be enemies and that they do not share territories. In Hungary and Finland, lynx numbers tend to increase in an area when wolf numbers in that area decrease.

Well well. I wonder if they've noticed that Wolves are errrr...dogs...and Lynxes are...errr...cats?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here