Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Worthing tonight for england?

SuperJP20

Jun 9, 2011
Where's the best place in worthing to watch the game tonight?

Always used to be the parrot but havent been for a while..

Any suggestions?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Barneys. Hands down - 80" telly, plus a couple of smaller ones, beer deals, and I think they have a live DJ up to kick off. And it's free entry.

Plus, being off the main street, you're not going to get the knuckle dragging ENG-ER-LAND "lads" irritating the balls off you every 20 seconds with their hilarious "banter"

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Usually the V.Parrott is very good. Packed. Don't know if you need to have bought tickets for tonight though?

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Anyone who goes to Barney's tonight and mentions North Stand Chat to the bar staff will receive 20% off their drinks as a bit of a gesture. They're not normally a football pub, and have new owners, so have made a bit of a gesture to anyone interested!!! Makes a pint under £3, so all good. Enjoy the game guys, and anyone going down there, I'll see you later!!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'll be going down from about 8 if anyone fancies a pint in the sunshine!!!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Portland road, same road as the Hare and Hounds. Barneys.jpegBarneys.jpeg

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just got in from cleaning up - I ended up working the bar!!! Anyone go to Barney's in the end?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just got in from cleaning up - I ended up working the bar!!! Anyone go to Barney's in the end?

Didn't go in there last night, but have been in there before, wasn't that impressed, but if it's changed owners recently then maybe it's improved ? Always thought it has a lot of potential but wasn't really sure what clientele it was trying to attract, eg families, people who were going out for something to eat. Will pop in for the next England game !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here