Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe garner

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
reported on football rumours site yesterday that apparently we are interested in signing him

checked on wikipedia, he signed for PNE in jan 2013 on an 18 mth deal with option for a year extension

Would we take him or not ?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think most readers will lose interest at the words 'Football Rumours site'.

However, he may well be the sort of player that would attract our interest.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Remember him playing against us once before. Was a massive moaner, is primarily how I recall him. Bit of a journeyman.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
I think it would be better to not quote the 'football rumors' website as your source because instantly all credibility in your post has diminished.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Got talent but realistically he's not better than Hoskins, so I can't see that happening

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I think it would be better to not quote the 'football rumors' website as your source because instantly all credibility in your post has diminished.

at least i can spell, it is spelt rumours not rumors, did they not teach you basic english at school or are you a pikey palace fan that never went to school ?

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
at least i can spell, it is spelt rumours not rumors, did they not teach you basic english at school or are you a pikey palace fan that never went to school ?

You are referring to spelling when you cant even start a sentence with a capital letter? Interesting. Also a fantastic use of a space before a question mark. Well done you!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here