Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Saints friendly

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
Hi all,

does anyone know if the Albion shop on Queens Road is selling the away tickets for the Saint's game? I know they wouldn't for a league game, might they for a pre-season?

thanks

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
The Queens Road shop closed several months ago, annoyingly

Really?! How come? For good?

That's crazy, can't expect casual shoppers to trek out to Falmer just to pick up a shirt. In the big scheme of things it wouldn't cost much to run, I wouldn't have thought

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Really?! How come? For good?

That's crazy, can't expect casual shoppers to trek out to Falmer just to pick up a shirt. In the big scheme of things it wouldn't cost much to run, I wouldn't have thought

I presume that the Albion decision-makers - who, I'm guessing, mostly have big expensive cars - assume that it's easier to drive to Falmer than find somewhere to park in central Brighton.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I presume that the Albion decision-makers - who, I'm guessing, mostly have big expensive cars - assume that it's easier to drive to Falmer than find somewhere to park in central Brighton.

Agreed. However, surely the club should be thinking about a store in Churchil Sq. Especially with Nike behind us now.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

does anyone know if the Albion shop on Queens Road is selling the away tickets for the Saint's game? I know they wouldn't for a league game, might they for a pre-season?

thanks

It was bad enough wattching competitive games last season, why would any one want to watch a friendly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here