Sep 10, 2010
London
Draw - Uruguay aint all that!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If Dan Aitch goes all in on Uruguay, the contest is pretty much over already.

No chance. We'll be 6 games in out of 64 to play.

Every time we run one of these competitions someone takes a big lead and people think "it's all over". I think every time that's happened the big leader ends up nowhere near the prize places.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No chance. We'll be 6 games in out of 64 to play.

Every time we run one of these competitions someone takes a big lead and people think "it's all over". I think every time that's happened the big leader ends up nowhere near the prize places.

We shall see. Have to say that it's his to muck up now - be surprised if someone manages to accumulate over 10,000.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
My winnings and stake from the Colombia win haven't been added yet. Does that mean I only have my £300 'savings' to gamble with?

Same. Waiting for Colombia win to be added so I can go large on Uruguay here.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh well, only 833 on the Uruguay win. Would have liked more but the Colombia winnings didn't update.

Seems it might be dependent on Bozza updating it, and can't expect him to be on here 24/7. This scenario could just add to the skill and enjoyment of the game, making you think more about how to spread your bets.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
could be quite a few £'s lost tonight

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Was umming and ahhing over which offered the best value, a Costa Rica win or the draw - in the end went just 50 on the draw - Come on Uruguay, we need a goal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here