Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Blast ! T 20 ***Surrey v Some Other Lot ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Having a quiet night in listening to this before the main event at 8. Only able to get Radio London commentary online.... I have never known such a one eyed biased view of a cricket match, apparently everything is set up tor a great Surrey performance either with the bat or the ball and we are apparently lucky to have defied common sense and made 43-1 off 6 overs..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh, and Surrey are handicapped by having had to play a different form of cricket yesterday.....poor dears.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
70/4 off 12. That's less then six an over. We're loose

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Having a quiet night in listening to this before the main event at 8. Only able to get Radio London commentary online.... I have never known such a one eyed biased view of a cricket match, apparently everything is set up tor a great Surrey performance either with the bat or the ball and we are apparently lucky to have defied common sense and made 43-1 off 6 overs..

If your listening on line, then go on the Radio Sussex/Surrey line. Bruce Talbot is very good
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/27803262

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Benny and Ed giving us a chance, they have batted well now we have stopped playing reverse sweeps
139-4, 5 ball left

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
148-5 inns closed.
Great innings by Ben and Ed. Pitch is dead slow and a spinners paradise according to Bruce

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Your welcome. The Knobs on Radio London are so biased, its untrue. I think he is also the Slurrey press officer

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Doubt it, we will miss Yardy's slow stuff and Lids will probably get knocked all over South West London, they have a strong batting line up

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Your welcome. The Knobs on Radio London are so biased, its untrue. I think he is also the Slurrey press officer

Every ball bowled by Surrey was clever,incisive or unlucky to get a wicket and any runs scored by Sussex were fluked.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Zahidi bowling absolute tosh, 19 off the over,FFS.
Just waiting for Lids now then I can turn off and listen to Spain v Holland

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought that went well.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought that went well.

Just think yourself lucky tha you didnt have to listen to that thrashing on Radio London, bet they were creaming themselves

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just think yourself lucky tha you didnt have to listen to that thrashing on Radio London, bet they were creaming themselves

Just for once I'm feeling sorry for KP ! he was down as 3 and he had to spend the entire 15 overs of the Surrey innings hoping to clean up on our soft bowling and gnawing his hand off.

On a more serious note, I think our season is effectively over. We can't win in either the long or the short format and we have injury problems and England call ups now to worry about. We are stuffed !

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm inclined to agree.
I'm not even sure if I can be arsed to go to Arundel on Tuesday

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm inclined to agree.

I'm not even sure if I can be arsed to go to Arundel on Tuesday

After a promising start everything has fallen apart.

Didn't help losing Yardy and Jordan but some of the batsmen really need to improve or leave .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
After a promising start everything has fallen apart.

Didn't help losing Yardy and Jordan but some of the batsmen really need to improve or leave .

Yes, whatever the format we seem to just capitulate too easily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here