Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

JordanBHA

May 1, 2013
Leeds have received a £5 million bid for him from a rival championship club imagine if it was us 😍
Then I woke up bloody ffp

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A Top target for the Albion has come out of talks between Sami Hyppia, David Burke & Paul Barber.....hopefully!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes please! Although unlikely we would splash that much cash.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Couldn't see this unless we'd accepted a 7m offer for Ulloa; even then I would reckon we'd use the windfall on 2-3 players.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
On FIFA, I bought Ross McCormack and Connor Wickham after the sale of Leo and Buckley.
They fired the team to Championship victory by a clear margin.
I'm now a mid table Premiership team, and have reached the FA Cup final twice.
Please let it be true...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I don't think Tony is willing to spend 5 million on a single player, could be wrong. But it's not exactly FFP friendly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Leeds United :lolol: want at least £6M. It was so hilarious when Palarse fans thought he was going to Smellhurst even though at least three other clubs (us , Huddersfield and Bristol City) had put in higher bids which Leeds had on the table before actually deciding to give him a new deal.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
A Top target for the Albion has come out of talks between Sami Hyppia, David Burke & Paul Barber.....hopefully!

Well according to The Times, Sami's first act as Brighton manager was to text Steven Gerrard. they say it was to wish him luck in the world cup but why would he have waited this long? There can only be one reason. He had to talk to Burke and Barber first.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
People need to get real here. We won't ever spend 5 million on a single player while in the Championship. Even if we rake in a load of dosh selling players it isn't going to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here