Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farewell Kemy...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
After digesting the press conference from yesterday, one thing is clear: any individual not willing to take the club 'forward' and 'fight' for the cause are, to put it mildly, fkd. First out, Kemy. Sami is clearly not a man to appreciate a lack of desire, something that Kemy clearly excels at. Style over content, game over son.

I also appreciated his comments re the academy and Hyypia demonstrated (via the medium of speech), how he expects his first team players to lead by example. Kemy is the manifestation of a player setting the wrong example... "Kemy sit down, Kemy... You're out!"

All the fools have sailed away.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'd take a season loan too, anything providing a large % of his reportedly (or perhaps purportedly) vast wages are paid by his new employer.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
His ability (to flouce) is there, no doubt.

Whilst I agree he has ability, it's not going to work is it!?! He's clearly not going to bessie mates with Sami, never in a month of Sundays.

Kosh

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now lets form an orderly queue behind the Burke-bashers, who are salivating at the prospect of sticking the boot into the man that 'signed him'.

Because no other club, in the history of football, has ever made a signing that didn't work out.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hey Bro, I'm not having a go at the process or persons behind his transfer. I'm merely offering an opinion as to his future, and couldn't give a rats ass with regards to his past. I wouldn't want him at the club if I was manager, based purely on what is seemingly accepted fact with regards to his off and on field attitude!

He's a villain I tells yer.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
His ability (to flouce) is there, no doubt.

Whilst I agree he has ability, it's not going to work is it!?! He's clearly not going to bessie mates with Sami, never in a month of Sundays.

Kosh

So let's just get rid?
I'd rather give the new manager a chance to get Kemy back to the sort of form and mental state that led him to representing the Dutch national team a few years back. The squad doesn't need more culling unless absolutely necessary.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hey Bro, I'm not having a go at the process or persons behind his transfer. I'm merely offering an opinion as to his future, and couldn't give a rats ass with regards to his past. I wouldn't want him at the club if I was manager, based purely on what is seemingly accepted fact with regards to his off and on field attitude!

So no actual facts to base your opinion on, only "seemingly accepted fact" or hearsay.

NSC at its finest :lol:

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I would very much like to see a fit, motivated Kemy in the team for next season.

His ability is there, no doubt.
If his attitude is right, I'd play him as the most forward of the midfield 3. At the moment we have him and jfc that can do that role. I think Stephens will play deeper. Adebayour came good last year under a new manager. This could be the case for kemy as well.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
His example to our young pros, during the last year, should be seen as disgusting and treated as a form of gross misconduct. I find it interesting that if this guy was employed by a local authority, people would be clamouring for an investigation as to why he's only turned up for work three or four times in a year! and quite rightly asking why tax payers money is being wasted?!? Likewise I find it staggering that certain people feel it's acceptable to supplement this guys lifestyle, because he 'might' come good. It's frankly disgusting that he's calling himself a professional footballer, it's a case for the trade descriptions act. I resent paying money into his bank account, he's done nothing, he deserves nothing, he should get NOTHING.

Time for a lie down.

Kosh

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
during the last year should be seen as disgusting and treated as a form of gross misconduct

Clearly not at the Reading game where he was outstanding and my MotM.

He proved himself to be exactly what the team was missing in the absence of Crofts.
For whatever reason, NONE OF US KNOW, it didn't work out last year, c'est la vie.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seemed to me there were a few players Oscar didn't get on with as well as others. If that was the case (and that is suggested by Kemy's tweets) then he may just pounce on Hyypia like an over eager St Bernard and turn in to the player his talent suggests he could be.

Of course if it's Jones he didn't get on with then he is, as you say. fkd.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Up the albion, so you're basing the theory he's going to get it together on what?!? one or two moments of what exactly? 'good passing' ?!? As you say: NSC at it's finest.

Seemed to me there were a few players Oscar didn't get on with as well as others. If that was the case (and that is suggested by Kemy's tweets) then he may just pounce on Hyypia like an over eager St Bernard and turn in to the player his talent suggests he could be.

Of course if it's Jones he didn't get on with then he is, as you say. fkd.

Proper fked?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The punishmet should fit the crime. He stands accused of being a total waste of money, space and time. Case for the defence hmmmmm one performance against Reading. 1 out of 46 games, hmmmm waste of money says I.

Kosh

Up the albion, so you're basing the theory he's going to get it together on what?!? one or two moments of what exactly? 'good passing' ?!? As you say: NSC at it's finest.

Nobody has said he will get it together, only that we hope he will.

And NSC at it's finest is more like starting threads about our players slagging them off rather than having hope.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Now lets form an orderly queue behind the Burke-bashers, who are salivating at the prospect of sticking the boot into the man that 'signed him'.

Because no other club, in the history of football, has ever made a signing that didn't work out.

The thing is the club are quite clearly proud of their recruitment system and therefore share / trumpet it at every opportunity. So when you are told there is a vast database, SWOT analysis is done and every aspect considered and then you sign someone with a history of sulking and he turns out to be a sulker you don't look great.

It's not something to "bash Burke" with btw. I would say of last season's signings Ward and Lingard were excellent, Stephens almost certainly will be and Andrews did a job at times. Obika would have been some way down the list, Rodriguez was an Oscar request and signed on a very short deal and Lita was never given a chance by Oscar. But Agustien was frustrating because he clearly has personality issues that restrict his brilliance (c.f. Royston Drenthe). I think it's perfectly valid to point out that we missed this when we shouldn't have.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I'm quite happy to let Sami make up his own mind. It's a funny old game, football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here