Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

obligatory Adrian Chiles & ITV coverage slagging thread

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Why can't the man speak in coherent sentences?

'I think he's going to, going to um, yeah...'
'we'll be back er shortly.'

and in the dullest monotone ever...'it's getting um exciting er here.'

Last edited:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
The Brazil winkfest has started ,the sooner they go out the better .There are 31 other teams in the tournament.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Is Andy Townsend commentating? I really am looking forward to him preaching about the game and giving us his superb tactical nous.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adrian has still not got over Christine Bleakley. His one and only true love and she went to Fat Frank.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
went and mowed the lawns, then got 15 mins of cut grass induced hay fever sneezing. Still more enjoyable than watching Chiles though!!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can we make this a thread to slag off the whole of ITV,I very rarely watch it, but I have to every couple of years for the football tournaments, and I hate it so, so, much. The adverts every five minutes, the crap presenters, Adrain Chiles, the most sycophantic man on television, taking decent players like Vierra, and making me hate them for being money grabbing parasites. Andy f*****g Townsend, Clive Tylesly, and not even Roy Keane to cheer me up, with his withering looks when Chiles comes out with another inanity

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Has Townsend been locked in the bogs or something, haven't heard a peep from him. Unless he's frantically rehearsing names (Fred, Hulk) or something.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can we make this a thread to slag off the whole of ITV,I very rarely watch it, but I have to every couple of years for the football tournaments, and I hate it so, so, much. The adverts every five minutes, the crap presenters, Adrain Chiles, the most sycophantic man on television, taking decent players like Vierra, and making me hate them for being money grabbing parasites. Andy f*****g Townsend, Clive Tylesly, and not even Roy Keane to cheer me up, with his withering looks when Chiles comes out with another inanity
This, also ITV player is the shittest thing to ever exist. Nearly.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Why do we have to listen to a French and an Italian World Cup winner? Who gives a shit how great it was for some wop or frog to win?

Get Sir Geoff and Frank Skinner or Danny Baker on...that would make it more enjoyable for an ENGLISH audience because, lets face it, the porridge wogs and the taffies won't be watching will they?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
why not!! Concentrating your posting efforts on the utterly awful punditry, commentary and presenting style of Chiles please.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
why not!! Concentrating your posting efforts on the utterly awful punditry, commentary and presenting style of Chiles please.

Another well crafted post with meaning known only to you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here