Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
"Dad, dad, quick look who's on the screen!" I run downstairs to see what my seven year lad is on about to see Gus Poyet being interviewed in Brazil. His next words were, "That's disgraceful." I have no idea where he gets it from. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh FFS does this mean we're going to have irrelevant threads about a previous manager all summer, therefore all year round.

When will this misery end.

I bet when we win The Championship in February, having not dropped a point all season, the first thread on here will be:-

'I wonder what Poyet's thinking now'.

It's so tedious.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He is a man who used to manage us and will pop up now and again due to his continuing involvement in the world of football.

Get over it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oh FFS does this mean we're going to have irrelevant threads about a previous manager all summer, therefore all year round.

I bet when we win The Championship in February, having not dropped a point all season, the first thread on here will be:-

It's so tedious.

:flounce:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

It's so tedious.

Go and clean your derailleur :smile:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
"Son, you were only 5 when that naughty man left us in such terrible circumstances, thinking only of himself in one of the biggest games in our history, only to be humiliated by our bitter rivals, I really think you should have gotten over this by now."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Go and clean your derailleur :smile:
I did that last weekend.
It came up a treat even though all I had to hand was white spirit.

I've been panicking since, praying nobody flicks a lit cigarette out of their car window.

albionite

May 20, 2009

It's so tedious.

I can live with that if it happens. But yeah Poyet threads are boring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here