Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sodexo wins Brighton and Hove Albion training ground deal

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How will the players function on that swill?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
It'll be the leftovers from RSCH then

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Will the players be issued with seagulls eCash swipe cards to get 15% discount? How much will their meal deal cost? We need to know........

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
£400,000 a year? What on earth are they doing to make that kind of money?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Or from the very nearby pharmaceutical factory which also has a Sodexo canteen and is already known for using its leftovers for creating wonderful treats such as chicken curry lasagne!

I'm assuming it will something along the lines of

'We have basic catering for these places but an executive/superior quality and service for the training ground'

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
£400,000 a year? What on earth are they doing to make that kind of money?

Serving tailored meals to a team of pro sportmen and associated back up staff, at a cost of about £8.50 a day per head?

Based on £400,000 / 52 (weeks) / 6 (days) / 150 people

Or from the very nearby pharmaceutical factory which also has a Sodexo canteen and is already known for using its leftovers for creating wonderful treats such as chicken curry lasagne!

That sounds AMAZING. I WANT one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

:lolol:

I did a couple of days training at a site in Bristol where Sodexo ran the canteen. Lunch on day 1 was pretty good. On day 2 I had the "Spicy Pasta" (day 2 was a Friday) which was basically pasta, VERY cheap chilli / tomato sauce and all the ingredients they had left over from Monday to Thursday including parts of my better lunch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here