Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TB - Nearly 50 managers applied for the job!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
http://www.player.seagulls.co.uk/la...2114800/page/0/name/bloom-on-hyypia-s-arrival

In addition to the title point:

- target this season is promotion again; but that's not easy
- another vote on raising FFP limits for Championship clubs at the end of June. If the limits go up, so will our budget.
- the budget as it stands is "competitive" - no comment was made on whether it is higher or lower than last year.
- important that the manager speaks English (a comment on OG, perhaps?) and definitely advantageous for them to have played or managed in England (again, a comment on OG, perhaps?)
- no particular reason why there has so far not been a British manager

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
http://www.player.seagulls.co.uk/la...2114800/page/0/name/bloom-on-hyypia-s-arrival

In addition to the title point:

- target this season is promotion again; but that's not easy
- another vote on raising FFP limits for Championship clubs at the end of June. If the limits go up, so will our budget.
- the budget as it stands is "competitive" - no comment was made on whether it is higher or lower than last year.
- important that the manager speaks English (a comment on OG, perhaps?) and definitely advantageous for them to have played or managed in England (again, a comment on OG, perhaps?)
- no particular reason why there has so far not been a British manager

I'd hope that TB just hires who he believes is the best man from the job. He obviously realises that mistakes were made when assessing the last one.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd like to know if the fifty that Tony Bloom mentions includes all the joke applications, like Scott McCarthy, teenagers who have won trophies on FIFA 2014, and Michael Appleton.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'd hope that TB just hires who he believes is the best man from the job. He obviously realises that mistakes were made when assessing the last one.

Bloom would have kept Garcia if he hadn't left so not to sure where you get '' mistake '' from.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's have some fun and play Guess The Fifty.

I'll start.

1. Sami
2. Scott McCarthy
3. [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]
4. That French guy
5. Tony Adams

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003