Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know of any IMMINENT player signings by the albion?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Argus says Sami will decide if Kuszczak and Orlandi are good enough to be offered a new deal.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
That we seldom know what is being considered in the Inner Sanctums of the Amex, is entirely because the club is run so efficiently. It's a pain in the botty not to know, but it does make sense. If you let other clubs know who you are chasing you are going to end up paying over the odds, I imagine.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Someone must....

Or do we just have to rely on 'football rumours'... ??? :lolol:

Hyypia, Burke and maybe Jones, Bloom and Barber know who the club are targeting, and a few others -- some that post on here even -- might know too. But, beyond that, plenty of people will have their opinion of who they think the club should sign, and also who in their opinion the club are signing.
Which just goes to prove an old point that there's a difference between knowledge and opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is the new Albion where nobody knows other than a chosen few as opposed to previous times when everybody knew. IMHO from the reports of the press conference I would suggest Kuszack may be offered a deal but obviously not as the highest paid player in the club as per last season. But it remains to be seen if it happens and if he accepts.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I hope he does not sign Orlandi and Kuszack, the club released them for a reason, they obviously thought that they were costing to much, especially in Orlandi's case as he spent much of the season injured and when he came back at the end of the season, he did not do a lot. As for Pig, he wanted to go to PL, better of without him. Sami needs to take this club forwards, not backwards.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I hope he does not sign Orlandi and Kuszack, the club released them for a reason, they obviously thought that they were costing to much, especially in Orlandi's case as he spent much of the season injured and when he came back at the end of the season, he did not do a lot. As for Pig, he wanted to go to PL, better of without him. Sami needs to take this club forwards, not backwards.

Agree 100%. Time to move on...and upwards with some fresh meat.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

And remember re-signing Lopez didn't go so well... He arguably had a better case than Orlandi currently does.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

100% this, Orlandi would be injured all season again and a complete was of wages and Kuszack wasn't a patch on the keeper last year that he was in his 1st season. What would he be like on less money after telling the world he was off to the prem???...The only two I would consider having another look at is Hoskins on a monthly basis, if such a thing can be done and Lopez, if he can get a full pre season and his heart is in it, as again he was woeful last season but I still think there is a decent player in there somewhere.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

You know that they know they they were 'costing too much'? Blimey.

I don't suppose you'd care to let us into your source who provided this hard-and-fast fact?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here