Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup Final Score Predictor

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps they need their own section on the board.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Im a big fan of the game. Would much rather see these football related games, than "whats the worlds hardest animal" or "worst pub in Brighton" world cup which clogs up the board every other week.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can we have a match number on the thread titles please.

I need to post the score on the thread so I can easily see I've made the prediction on the main screen. Would prefer just to vote in the poll.

It would be easier for me to remember that the last match I'd predicted was, for example, match 7

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Personally I'd prefer them kept on the main board rather than have to keep checking another subforum so see if there is a new thread.

Im a big fan of the game. Would much rather see these football related games, than "whats the worlds hardest animal" or "worst pub in Brighton" world cup which clogs up the board every other week.

Indeed, some of the polls just seem to be created out of boredom yet they receive post after post but if the queen of England was assassinated and some one started a second thread .0002 seconds after the first the snide comments would be endless (I'm pleased "fixtures!, and equally as piss boiling "sorry if fixtures" has died out)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here